You’re on the Waiting List!
Keep an eye on your inbox! More information is coming your way soon!
If you don’t see a message arrive within the next few minutes, please check your promotions, spam, or other “junk mail” folders to make sure it didn’t accidentally end up there.
Connect With Me on Instagram
Tips, tools, and tidbits of wisdom especially for moms of tough kids!
Follow Me on Facebook
Insipration, encouragement, and live broadcasts for parents of traumatized kids.
Join Me on Pinterest
Check out my vast collection of informational resources related to parenting traumatized kids.
Burnout Busters Academy
- Unique month-to-month membership program especially for moms of traumatized or mentally ill children.
- Structured support and mentoring with step-by-step guidance through the process of climbing out of chaos and reversing parent burnout.
- Build strong, real-life connections with other moms who are living this same life.
- Weekly live mastermind calls focused on specific topics with replays available if you happen to miss a week.
- Guided, paced, and DOABLE action steps and assignments to keep you motivated and moving forward.
- Create positive, lasting change for yourself and your family!
- Learn healthy coping, relationship, and parenting skills
- Easy and affordable help and support available right from the comfort of your home.
- Low risk month-to-month subscription. Cancel anytime.
Admission to this awesome program is only available a few times per year.
We look forward to you joining us!
In Case We Haven’t Met…
Hi! I’m Diana. I’m a wife, a mom to 3 awesome (but also very challenging) kids, and I’m a certified professional parent and family coach. I help exhausted moms of kids who struggle with intense emotional and behavior problems climb out of chaos and restore peace.
Two of my children joined our family through adoption and struggle with all sorts of issues including FASD, RAD, ADHD, mood disorder, learning disabilities, and more. Sometimes they’re my greatest challenge. Always they’re my greatest gifts.
Though we’re far from perfect and we still have our less than stellar days, we are all lightyears from where we used to be! My family is living proof that healing is possible. It’s not always easy…and it doesn’t start with our kids. It is, however, 100% worth what it takes to get there! I found my way back to the light. I still know the way out. I’d love to help you you find it too!